Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Day 1 in London

It's already the beginning of September and I can't believe that most of my summer holiday is over. I'm very sad to say that this summer hasn't been the most exciting ever, but I'm still hoping some secret European getaway might still be possible.
However, one of my first stops this summer was London, my favourite city in the whole world, so far.
You find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford. - Samuel Johnson
I tend to agree with this statement. Every time I am in London I feel at home. I feel even more comfortable than I do at home because people are so open-minded; no one stares at you if you wear something fashionable or  more "out there". And, most of all, it's a city that allows my imagination to go wild, there's inspiration everywhere, something you don't see so often in Bucharest. 
But, anyway, here are some photos from my first day in London, enjoy! 


I bought these jeans this winter despite my mother's conspicuous looks and it was probably one of the best purchases I've ever done. One girl actually stopped me in the street to ask me where they were from and, after my flustered answer, she told me they were amazing. One just cannot help but love London..



 I was wearing: 
Zara blazer
Zara t-shirt
Zara navajo print jeans
Zara boots
Musette bag
Swarovski cuff
Vintage lapis lazuli bracelet bought in London 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...