Thursday, 13 September 2012

Day 2 in London

My second day in London was less about shopping and more about sight seeing. Being for the third time in London I had already visited almost every touristic place possible, but I still played tourist with my parents, showing them some of my favourite spots in London. I left the hotel dressed in a flimsy, silk skirt but ended up changing in the always reliable jeans...
London was beautiful, even during rainy weather, especially with all the excitement in preparation for the Olympic Games. 


 Touristy...







Huge ice cream much?!
"I go to London, my favourite city in the world, and I feel at home."

I was wearing: 
Burberry scarf
Topshop leather jacket
H&M t shirt
Zara skirt
Zara jeans
Zara booties
Anniel glitter flats
Musette bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...