Monday, 15 October 2012

Denim and Prints

DSC_0093

Found these photos that were taken last year and thought I might share them with you, I love the contrast between the fuchsia nails and the grunge denim. I've been practicing with my camera these days trying to make an interesting project called slf-portraits. I'll try to post some photos soon, but only when they're exactly like I want them to be. Meanwhile enjoy these ones!
DSC_0120
DSC_0091

Wearing 
Pimkie trench
Zara skirt and boots
Karen Millen denim shirt
Fossil watch
Ray-Ban aviators
Vintage ring

5 comments:

  1. Love all the elements of this outfit! Your nail color is so pretty!

    Katherine

    http://mintedglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and I love it! You have great style! xx.
    Megan

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this whole look! Perfect touch of color! Newest follower!

    Mal

    www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot
    would love for you to check out my blog and follow along!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...