Friday, 26 October 2012

From Paris With Love

               I wasn't planning on posting anything until tomorrow, but as I'm stuck in bed with a nauseating cold I came across this beautiful photo that took me straight to Paris..
              The atmosphere is perfect and the looks on Nicole and Luke's faces are priceless, they look so in love and happy, just like any couple would dream of being in the beautiful French capital. 
The photo is taken from Nicole Warne's fashion blog, Gary Pepper Vintage . Take a look, it's great!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! that's probably a great photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Paris and I would definitely love getting a picture take like that on that location !!

    - Fashion Ramble

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this amazing picture! I love it<3

    Your blog is really nice and interesting:)

    Nietzu
    nietzu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...