Thursday, 4 October 2012

Hair Bow and Fluo Tee

DSC_05641

I was never a fan of the Lady GaGa hair bow phenomenon, it was too out there, never could I have pulled that out at school without being called "wacky-girl-with-bow" instead of Maria for the rest of my senior year. However, when I stumbled upon http://dreamshavesecrets.blogspot.com, and saw this post that explained how to do a hair bow there was no doubt I would put my mum I would try that in the morning.
The result is what you can see above, it was really easy to wear and fun to watch people's reaction to my new hair-do. Apart from that and skipping a class in the morning due to being too lazy and waking up late I tried to shoot some photos so please excuse my early morning face.

DSC_0567

DSC_05651
DSC_05681
DSC_05691I was wearing:
Zara blazer
American Apparel tee and skirt
Tommy Hilfiger flats
Accessorize bag
Swarovski necklace

16 comments:

  1. You look super cute. Love the overall outfit and the bow. Totally gives you a glam look.

    xoxo
    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the hair! looks super adorable on you~ cute outfit as well! loving the pop of orange

    pshawscorner.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Wish my hair was long enough to try this!


    www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine just grew back, it was really short a while ago! :)
      Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Love the hairstyle! I'm deff gonna try that:) Also love your outfit!

    ~CC
    www.thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog, love the inspirational stuff! I've always wanted to try doing the bow hairstyle but I'm scared! Plus I'm not the best at doing hair... haha, maybe I can convince someone to do it for me.

    Love your blog! I'm your new follower. :)

    Love,
    Anum

    http://www.summerxskin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair! So pretty :) Stylish outfit with orange touch too :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bow, I wish I could do it but I have short hair :( lol...Really cute!
    http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! I love pop of colour on the in the outfit with that t
    and your hair looks to cute to be true, I wish I could do that but I have
    really curly hair ahah :)
    Do stop by my blog.
    x Mariana | http://goingteen.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...