Saturday, 27 October 2012

It's All in The Eyes

DSC_0128
Starting the weekend with a little make-up inspo!
Last year, a friend of mine told me that "most people have the most boring make-up, they never het out of their comfort zone". And she was so true! I'm the person that likes to watch people all day, imagine funny stories behind every face and even think about what some are thinking at a certain moment in time. However, I've never noticed how most people have the same, basic make-up. And that's because I'm the same too, I don't really change my make-up a lot, beside the sometimes liquid liner and colourful eye shadows. So I decided to sometimes experiment with my face routine and not only my clothes. A few days ago I chose a very basic outfit for school and just added these blue lashes that I think work really well. I got a lot of compliments and they lasted all day without any issue. DSC_0127 DSC_0124 DSC_0129 DSC_0136 DSC_0131I was wearing:
Ray-Ban sunglasses
Zara top and shirt
Topshop leather jacket
Asos combat boots
Longchamp bag

16 comments:

  1. Love it! I've done a post on blue eyes too :) You look great!
    x Mariana | http://goingteen.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I've been looking for a blue mascara. :) Thanks you are the answer to my search!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you're welcome, I'm glad to have been helpful!
      xx

      Delete
  3. You are so cute! Love your blog girl! Following you now on GFC #66! Check out my blog if you'd like! Thank you:)!

    Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you! I can't wait to check your blog!

      xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for the sweet comment Maria:)!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog - Your such a cutie! I love blogs like yours, as it's so original! :)
    I'm now following you!
    Thanks
    Grace X
    http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous!! This outfit is really stylish and elegant..
    leather women jacket

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lashes! Did you use Dior? I got my mascara from Sephora and I actually love it!

    http://fashionedible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I used DiorShow :)
      Thanks! xx

      Delete
  7. very nice blue lashes :)...i got mascara from VS blue and purple it sure lights up the eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll try that too when I run out of mine. I wish we had VS in my country as well :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...