Sunday, 21 October 2012

Plaid, Stripes & Denim

Captre
This is the outfit I wore a few days ago, appropriate for school but also chic enough not to feel underdressed. I hate that each year after I start school my inspiration just disappears and I find myself wearing T-shirts and jeans all day long. Every day I try to add a bit of sizzle to everything I wear and this was the case here, too. 

plaid3
plaid2
I was wearing
Massimo Dutti denim jacket
Zara shirt and boots
H&M t-shirt, sunglasses and pants

6 comments:

  1. You look great!

    http://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty!

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from She Inside if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's tough to be original everyday but you look great in that. I'm in jeans and t's almost everyday but I try to change up my accessories!

    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! That's outfit is so appropriate for school at the same time looks classy! :)

    Btw, i am now ur newest follower hope u follow back!

    xoxo

    epitomeoffeminineallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice casual outfit!

    http://fromprovince.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fab and thanks so much for the nomination:)

    If you like pink..check out my new post:)

    have a great week dear

    LOVE M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...