Wednesday, 17 October 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say “you’re doing a great job”. It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it’s also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers!
When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated you. You pass the Award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions. You’re not allowed to nominate the blog(s) who nominated you! (To get the button, right click the picture on my page and save the picture to your computer. You can then upload to your blog.)

I can't even begin to tell you how honoured I am to have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by the sweet Ire from Black&Vanilla ! 

So here are 11 random facts about me:
1. I'm blonde with blue eyes even if both my parents have dark hair and brown eyes
2. I have been studying ballet for 14 years
3. I dream of travelling around the world in the future
4. I love learning foreign languages (I know 4 already)
5. I used to study piano
6. I always keep a diary
7. I don't like chemistry
8. London is my favourite city
9. I live in Romania but I'll go to University in the UK next year
10. I love classical music
11. I could never leave my house without a book in my bag

The answers to Ire's questions are:
1. Do you prefer to read books or watch movies? I prefer reading books, although I like watching good movies from time to time.
2. Skincare or Makeup? Skincare is essential, no matter how much makeup you put on.
3. What countries have you visited? I've visited most of Europe - haven't reached the Scandinavian peninsula yet, Malaysia and Indonesia 
4. What is your favourite fashion magazine? VOGUE definitely!
5. What is your favourite thing to do? I love dancing and reading books:)
6. What was the last song you listened to? Rihanna- Diamonds
7. When did you start blogging? I started blogging in August 2012
8. What is the first website you look at in the morning? Bloglovin'
9. What is currently on your wish list? A Michael Kors Jet-Set Travel Tote, Marc by Marc Jacobs mouse flats, an Alexander McQueen classic scarf, a Burberry metallic trench and a MacBook Pro
10. What is your favourite type of blog post to read? I love reading fashion posts that have a witty text to them or a creative idea behind them.
11. What is your favourite season? Summer is my absolute favorite season, I love the warm weather and I could spend my whole life on the beach.

And now, to the fun part! 
I am nominating the following blogs

And my questions to you are:
1.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
2. What is your favourite book?
3. What is one thing you couldn't live without?
5. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
6. Which is your favourite designer?
7. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
8. Have you ever had two dates in one night?
9. Cool weather or Hot weather?
10. What inspires you?
11. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about/for you ?




11 comments:

  1. Hi Maria ! Im so thrilled and honoured you nominated me!!! :D yay!
    I'll definitely post the above and send you the link!
    have a great evening
    xx
    nini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria ! Im so thrilled and honoured you nominated me!!! :D yay!
    I'll definitely post the above and send you the link!
    have a great evening
    xx
    nini

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your answers! That's so cool that your speak 4 languages!


    http://www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked them! Thanks again for nominating me, it means a lot!

      xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Maria,

    Thank you so much for the nomination. It means a lot to me. I will definitely write a post on this in the next day or so. Will send you the link once I am done :)x
    http://stylebycarola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Can't wait to read it!
      x

      Delete
  5. Hi! Thank you so much for nominating me!!!
    After I finish my post I'll send you the link :)
    Have a nice day
    x Mariana | http://goingteen.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I just did answered the question and all :) so here's the link, thx again for the nomination.
    http://goingteen.blogspot.sg/2012/10/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for nominating me :) My first every blog award!!
    I have just published my post x

    Pastel Bokeh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hun. I have written my post. Check it out at: http://stylebycarola.blogspot.com. Thanks again for the nomination.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...