Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Wish-List

There comes a time when every blogger has to write a post with excuses on why he didn't post in a very long time. Well that time is finally here. I'm really sorry for being absent lately but my program has been hectic. But, clustered or not, I can always think about new things to wish for and right now I have three items on my immediate must have list.
I first saw the Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote in London this summer, in the most beautiful navy colour. Of course, I didn't get myself to buy it but it's been on my mind since. I've been looking for it incessantly but unfortunately I couldn't find it in that colour anywhere online.

The Alexander McQueen classic scarf, you're next!

Marc by Marc Jacobs mouse flats are perfect for this fall, I can't wait to get them:)



5 comments:

  1. I love those Marc by Marc Jacobs flats! Definitely on my wishlist too!


    www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the items!
    PRETTY

    New outfitpost - autumn rocks
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my lattest post , would be great to PLEASE follow me back OK ! FOLLOW :) xx

    marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marc Jacobs flats are really cute.. but expensive...

    Daniela
    fashiondoesnotlie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice bag.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...