Thursday, 8 November 2012

Morning Face

DSC_01521
These photos were taken at 7 o'clock in the morning, last Saturday. It was such a full day but a very promising one as well. I had to wake up early to go prepare a location for an event I organised. It was hard work, preparing everything for the past months but it all turned out great. Of course, there are always things to be improved but I think we started off on the right foot. 
The centre of the outfit was supposed to be what was UNDERNEATH my jacket, but it was so cold that morning that I couldn't bear take it off. (And honestly, I thought I would have time to shoot some other photos later that day but unfortunately I didn't have a second to spare). So here you are left with three photos shot outside my block of flats, with my 7 am face and a slight attempt to an edited photo. 

Hope you like them! xx
DSC_01512 DSC_01551I was wearing: 

Burberry jacket
American Apparel jeans
Zara boots
Louis Vuitton bag

9 comments:

  1. You look allot better than I do in the morning haha :) You look great!
    x Mariana | http://goingteen.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm sure you look really nice, too!
      Thanks sweety,xx

      Delete
  2. Even though I'm not a morning person by any means, I think that morning light is some of the best. Nice and gentle, and cooler in tone. Nice pics!

    Dev
    www.informedstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I still haven't caught that really amazing morning light I'm looking for but I have some future ideas in mind!

      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Hey Beautiful Lady :)

    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway on my blog :)

    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/11/giveaway-v.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you for visiting, I'll surely check out your giveaway! :)

      Delete
  4. You look great!

    http://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures !

    http://fashionramble.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...