Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Black Leather

DSC_03291
Good morning everyone! As I'm not much of a poser or a model I decided to adopt some cliche yet effective methods of detracting your attention from any flaws the photos might have. Up here I am jumping up and down, I believe my dad must have taken about 30 photos of me while jumping, each one of them more hilarious than the other. 
Anyway, I was on my way home and I noticed the great light that was shining through the trees in the park and I decided we had to shoot right away; There's something about warm autumn light that feels very romantic to me. However, when we got there the sun was nowhere to be found and we barely got some rays of sunshine towards the end. But enough blabbering. Here's the photos! xoxo

DSC_03431
DSC_03131
DSC_03501
DSC_03581
DSC_03531
DSC_03141

I was wearing :
Topshop leather jacket
Stefanel sweater 
Zara dress
Zara bag
Musette boots
Accessorize gloves

8 comments:

  1. Love this look! I like how you've mixed different textures together, looks lovely. Do check out my latest outfit post, would love to what you think x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit! especially the jacket!
    xx
    nini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love your boots!
    I like your blog and i follow you!
    If you like my blog..¡follow me!
    I hope you.
    XXX,Cintia

    www.miestilodevida90two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'll check your blog right away! xx

      Delete
  4. This outfit is so cute! I especially love the draped sweater and leather jacket

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Great blog, btw! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...