Monday, 3 December 2012

Bling Bling

DSC_02401
This post is all about bling! Every girl loves great jewellery and this year statement pieces have become a must-have. From Miroslava Duma's green statement necklace to the Hermes collier de chien bracelet and Leandra Medine's arm party we can't get enough of big, colourful and shiny pieces! DSC_02431
I bought this necklace from Zara this summer and I still love wearing it every time!

DSC_03221 DSC_03171
Phones love bling too
DSC_03231 DSC_03251 DSC_03281
And then, after adorning our necks with big, heavy pieces of metal our arms need warming too, so we usually wear lots of bracelets...
Enjoy and rejoice in bling! 

11 comments:

  1. Hey doll! hope you're doing great! I love the yellow necklace and the bracelets! it is def a must this season :D
    xx
    nini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Nothing like statements to finish off the look! Love the geometric necklace btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ALL of these. Especially your yellow gem necklace and the collection of arm candy. I want it all in my jewelry collection NOW. I am so glad I came across your blog. I will definitely be returning. xx. McKenna Lou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! I'm really glad you like them and my blog!

      xx

      Delete
  4. I love you bracelets! And your blog too, so I follow you;) Hope you visit my blog too.
    http://tillidroveherwild.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. That necklace is gorgeous! I love the color!

    xo Saretta
    The Lion in Jewels
    http://thelioninjewels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. red lips <3

    And hey, remember to check out my guest post by the famous ANYA SARRE !
    http://fashionramble.com/how-to-rock-a-holiday-wardrobe/

    - Fashion Ramble

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pretty. Love the iPhone case. xA

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely lovely lovely! like this post

    please check my blog
    donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    if you realy like it, lets follow each other bia GFC, FB!

    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...