Monday, 10 December 2012

Inspiration #5


This inspiration post is all about interior design. Having a full block book case in my room, redecorating doesn't come easily, so I've been dreaming about the day when I'll be able to completely redecorate my bedroom, throwing away all the childish furniture and the boring decorations. Meanwhile, my Interior Design Inspiration folder has become more that packed with pictures like this one, all of them future ideas for my house. 

This photo encompasses every idea of mine regarding relaxation. Mismatched pillows, books and a beautiful view are all I would need to spend an ethereal afternoon at home. I would probably never ever go to school again. Or eat. Or wash. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of converting the closet in my office to a little reading nook so when the hubs wants to visit me, he can snuggle up and read. What a great inspiration photo for my new project. Thanks

    lynnandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could offer you inspiration!
      Thanks! xx

      Delete
  2. Hi, how are you?
    I just wanted to tell you that I love! your blog.
    That pic is amazing, wish I could have a place like that for me too. I love that kind of windows.

    And also that I've just nominated you for the Liebster award. To know more about the nomination go here:

    http://natalia-angello.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award-nomination.html

    Don't forget to send me your link just to see your nominees and your answers :)
    Hope you have a nice day!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...