Thursday, 3 January 2013

The Liebster Award


 The Liebster Award is given to new bloggers by bloggers. As a way to acknowledge each other and to say "you're doing a great job." It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so its a great way to spread the word about other blogs. 

 The rules are: You need to answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you, then nominate 11  favorite bloggers who have less than 200 followers and then ask them with new 11 interesting questions.


I just wish to thank Karissa from Omni-Couture for nominating me for this award! 

The answers to Karissa's questions are : 
1. Why did you start your blog? 
I started Route 13 because I wanted to share my ideas and my passions with like-minded people:)
2. What is your favorite topic to write about? 
Fashion, because I think there's always something new to write about.
3. Who is your favorite designer? 
There are so many designers I love, but I would have to go with Alexander Wang.
4. Where is your favorite travel destination? 
Anywhere with sea and beautiful weather: Bali, Spain etc
5. What is your favorite trend?
Definitely mixing prints!
6. What actress would you choose to play you in a movie about your life? 
Tough question! I think I would go with Emma Watson.
7. What are some goals you have for your blog? 
Reaching 1000 followers in one year and maybe attending London Fashion Week next fall
8. What are your New Years resolutions for 2013? 
Organizing my time wisely and travelling as much as I can. 
9. Do you have any pets?
I used to have a dog but unfortunately she passed away recently.
10. What is your best memory of 2012? 
My best memory definitely has to be the Business summer programme I attended in Cambridge.
11. What advice would you give to a new blogger? 
Stay true to yourself and always use criticism as motivation.

My questions are:
1. What does your blog mean to you?
2. What is your blog about?
3. What are your blogging plans for 2013?
4. If you could travel to one place right now, which would it be?
5. Do you prefer reading or watching movies?
6. Do you practice any sports?
7. What is your favourite quote?
8. What is your favourite season and why?
9. What is your favourite book?
10. What inspires you?
11. An advice to any blogger out there?

and the nominees are: 





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...