Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Inspiration #8

 These past months I've been all about basic, neutral outfits that would keep me warm and stylish at the same time. Honestly, I don't know how well I managed that because every day I end up wearing my puffer jacket and the longest, thickest scarf I own. However, these photos were my inspiration for these cold days. If only I could pull this off on a daily basis...


 And last but not least, here is a gorgeous photo of even more gorgeous Alexandra Spencer from 4th and Bleeker. This picture just screams summer and, lately, that's all I've been craving.
Photos courtesy of Stockholm Streetstyle and 4th and Bleeker

1 comment:

  1. Love the layering in these looks. So flawlessly done.

    Would love to have your thoughts on my latest post, so do stop by.

    x Mariana | www.goingteen.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...