Monday, 18 February 2013

Sibiu

IMG_0354
Strangely enough, the first photo I post isn't from Sibiu. For those of you who don't know, Sibiu is a very beautiful city from my country, Romania. When we came came back from Austria we stopped by Sibiu to have lunch and we also took a stroll around the Town Centre.

DSC_0808

DSC_0823
DSC_0813
DSC_0810
DSC_0815
DSC_0826


The photos weren't edited at all, as I thought this beautiful town was worth seeing just as it is. Every time I go to Transilvania, the region in which Sibiu, as well as Brasov (another beautiful town which is a must see if you are ever in Romania) are situated I feel bewitched of how charming every single building, shop or square is. I hope you enjoy all these photos!
I was wearing: 
Puffer jacket: Hugo Boss
Sweater: Massimo Dutti
Leggings: Zara
Ugg Boots
Bag: Longchamp
Sunnies: Ray-Ban

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so gorgeous! I need to take a vacation. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! I love your jacket. I am in need of a jacket like it and I'll definitely be looking at Hugo Boss now!

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...