Saturday, 16 February 2013

Sunrise to Sunset

DSC_0800 DSC_0844 DSC_0791Sometimes I just forget how beautiful my country is. Back in January when I came back from Austria I had the luck to enjoy this gorgeous view. I caught both sunset and sunrise and I was mesmerized. I actually posted a photo on Instagram with the caption: "The most beautiful sunrise I've ever seen!". A few days later, however, I just had to take back my words because once I got home I saw an even more beautiful sunrise. From top to bottom: 
Sunrise in Arad
Sunset in Bucharest
Night sky in Arad. 

7 comments:

  1. Amazing photos!!! I would love to have them as posters in my room ;)

    Eirini
    http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I might just consider selling some printed versions!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! would love to see more of your photography!

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks! I'll take that into consideration! Monday's post will also have some photography in it so stay posted!

      Delete
  3. great photos! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, send me your link so I could check out your blog!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...