Saturday, 16 March 2013

Noises pt. II

DSC_0851
These photos were taken a very long time ago but I didn't get to edit and post them until today. I was in a very rainy mood that day and although rain isn't the backdrop I usually choose for shooting, back then it just seemed right. I'm planning to sell the clutch in the pictures on Asos Marketplace, as soon as I get some spare moments to set everything up. 
P.S. If any of you are interested, please send me a message!

The gorgeous place we shot these pictures at is the National History Museum in Bucharest. It's quite the architectural building and it's situated very close to the Old Town Centre, as well as the CEC Bank, a most stunning building that exudes Bucharest's old glory.
I was wearing: 
Zara coat
Topshop skirt
Massimo Dutti  denim jacket
Asos boots
H&M hat
Karen Millen black turtleneck
old Tie Rack clutch

DSC_0855DSC_0857
DSC_0923

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is so feminine and elegant that it really inspires me to wear something similar! But actually one thing bothered me just a tiny bit - the boots. They are gorgeous but somehow I got the feeling that they are not most suitable for such an elegant outfit :) However, you still look amazing!

    Http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much for your comment, now that you've mentioned it, I think it would've been better with something fancier. I think I was too caught up in the set up of the pic I posted in the previous Inspiration post. :D Thanks for the feedback!!

      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...