Monday, 25 March 2013

Royal Purple

DSC_0961

Every year, each school offers scholarships to the achieving students. This year, I also got a merit scholarship  and I decided to spend it on something that I knew I would love ten years from now on. So back in January, when I went to Austria, I took a small trip to the Burberry store, just to enjoy a pretty sight and ka-ching! I was totally hooked on this beautiful purple jacket that was, fortunately, on sale. It was love at first sight and I couldn't wait for the weather to get better and to be able to wear it! A few weekends ago I took it out for its first spin, in the sunshine. And I've been wearing it ever since. Even though it's an elegant piece, it can easily be toned down with some sneakers and jeans. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this post! Don't forget to comment! xx

DSC_0975
DSC_0967
DSC_0977
DSC_0972
Wearing: 
Burberry jacket
H&M jeans, top and necklace
Musette shoes

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...