Friday, 5 April 2013

Inspiration #11


Funnily enough, these days I've been trying to balance two trends that I've been really into lately:
1. Basic silhouettes like black t-shirts and washed out jeans, adding a little something with bolder accessories
2. Bright colours and prints. 
I know, it's very contradictory and weird but that basically my style. One day I like to be as girly as possible and the next I take out my most ripped jeans
 What are your favourite trends right now? 
I do not own any of these photos.

P.S. I added the Ashley Olsen pic just because I've had a girl crush on the Olsen twins ever since I can remember. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos!!! Olsens are so stylish girls

    Eirini
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand how you feel with your style. Some days I dress really preppy and the next day I'm wearing the total opposite. I love that cambridgeesque clutch in the second picture!

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...