Monday, 1 April 2013

Leather and Denim

DSC_1008

My favourite purchase of this season so far? My leather leggings, which I've been wearing as often as I can with almost every item in my wardrobe: shirts, t-shirts, jumpers and even dresses. As strange as it may sound these may be one of the most flattering pairs of pants that I own. Honestly, when I first saw them, I was convinced that they would just enhance every insecurity I have about my body. But, although they're super tight and they're black leather - not the most inconspicuous - I feel really casual in them. You can easily dress them down for day wear and then have a quick change for evening with some heels and a cute top. What do you guys think about leather leggings? Do you like how I combined them in this casual outfit? 

DSC_1006
DSC_1030On the same day I discovered a very cute street fair and decided to check out the array of jewellery and vintage glasses and I saw some really interesting stuff, starting with the brooches below.

DSC_1031
DSC_1034
DSC_1007
DSC_1035
I was wearing:
Zara vest
Zara denim jacket
Forever21 sweater
Asos leggings and boots
Musette bag
Marc by Marc Jacobs sunnies

2 comments:

  1. Love leather leggings! I have forced myself to wait an buy them at the end of the summer so they will feel new for next fall. They look great on you though, and I love the vest!

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't found a pair of leather leggings that I absolutely love yet. I think I might be on the late train wagon for it now. I love your outfit though, especially the vest! :)

    - Christine
    www.petitehues.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...