Thursday, 2 May 2013

Floral

DSC_08661
When I first saw these trousers in H&M I was really doubtful about them, but when I actually tried them on I fell in love. They fit really well and I love the tailored stripe on the front. Not to mention the floral print that I'm really into lately. I just paired them with basic items to let the print shine through. These pics were taken a few weeks ago when the weather was still mildly colder. Right now we're going through 30* temperatures and nothing more than t-shirts and bare legs is acceptable. I can't wait to show you guys some of my recent purchases and looks!



DSC_08531DSC_08481

I was wearing: 
H&M trousers
Topshop leather jacket
Forever21 jumper
Marc Jacobs clutch
Tommy Hilfiger flats
Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses

4 comments:

  1. Love this look! I just bought a leather jacket and have been looking for ways to wear it in the spring! Pairing the floral pants works perfectly!

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first photo is very beautiful! I like it:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...