Monday, 17 June 2013

Dreaming of....

Summer is right around the corner for me too and I can't wait to be able to fully enjoy these two months before starting Uni! Even though I've had a hard time with exams I still managed to spend a few minutes every day thinking about what I would like to do this summer and planning my future trips. Last June I turned 18 and weirdly enough I did feel I was awarded a certain freedom. However, this past year hasn't given me the opportunity to take advantage of this freedom. I did get to go to enough parties at the start of the year but this isn't really my idea of truly experiencing life. I do love a good party, don't get me wrong, it's just that at some point I do want more and the geek in me wakes up wishing for a bit of culture and diversity. Anyway, my top priority from now on is to fit in as much travelling as I can and as many new abilities. Starting with a trip with my best friend, right after the exams, and learning how to shoot a gun (!!!).
I think that the most probable destination for our trip is Florence; neither of us has seen it yet and it is a place I've been dying to see ever since I read Irving Stone's "The Agony and the Ecstasy". So here is some Florence inspiration! What are your destinations and plans for this summer?










 With these beautiful sights in mind I wish you a great start of the week!
Photos courtesy of : Tuula Vintage, Pinterest, Tumblr

1 comment:

  1. Merhaba,


    GFC yakında kapanıyor. Takibi devam ettirmek için;


    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1825471/hippilazman


    Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/113966100089558570784/posts


    Not: Takip ettiğim tüm blogları bu yerlerden sırayla takibe alıyorum. Haber vermek için böyle bir mesaj girdim. Teşekkürler...





    Hello,


    GFC will not be anymore on 1th July. Keep follow;


    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1825471/hippilazman


    Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/113966100089558570784/posts


    P.S.: Im following from Bloglovin and G+ which i follow with GFC. I want to just tell my connection. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...