Friday, 26 July 2013

Interlude

DSC_00191


I know i just wrote a very hopeful and bubbly post about all the pictures and memories from Venice that would follow and now this is probably disappointing because 
a) It wouldn't be fun for Venice to look like this 
b) This post isn't actually from Venice
So...without further ado please call this post a little interlude because honestly, I simply forgot to post these pictures before starting the whole Venice frenzy. So please enjoy a day I spent at my grandparents' summer house wearing some casual attire. 



DSC_00181
DSC_0040
DSC_0038
I was wearing: 
Zara shirt
Bershka shorts
Converse shoes
Zara sunglasses

1 comment:

  1. No shame in taking a little "interlude." You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...