Friday, 23 August 2013

High-Waist

DSC_0447

Just settling into my usual city routine... Beware, these photos are meant to fool you. I might seem like an active person, the typical on-the-go girl but I couldn't be further away from that. Ever since I came back from the sea side I've spent most of my days curled up in bed watching Game of Thrones (I had no idea I would like this tv show so much!)



DSC_0446
The month of July was incredibly hot, I almost couldn't wear anything that wasn't short, skimpy or pyjama-like. This outfit was what I tried to come up with so that I could fight the hot weather and look stylish at the same time. This high-low top is perfect for just that: it's so thin that it doesn't keep warmth at all and it's also kind of unexpected so it adds a little oomph to the outfit.

DSC_0445
These are gel nails which I've loved for a very long while and I totally recommend them to you girls out there that either have very thin nails that easily exfoliate (like I do) or don't have time to have your manicure done every other week (like I do as well). These last for about 2 to 3 weeks, but I usually have them done every two weeks because I can't stand them after their growth is too visible. The nail polish used here is Melkior.

DSC_0443
I was wearing: 
American Apparel shorts
H&M sweater
Musette bag
Zara flats
Ray Ban sunglasses

3 comments:

  1. pretty look!!! love the nails

    Eirini
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are really so beautiful, especially with the glasses :)

    xoxo
    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...