Saturday, 31 August 2013

Inspiration #13

Fell in love with this picture as soon as I spotted it on Tumblr. I really love seeing stylish children. It's not very often that I get to see little girls dressed so adorably chic. I don't really expect 10 year old's to be aware of the trends and to wear Maison Michel headpieces (see HERE). When I was little I know I loved all things sparkly and I've seen some pictures with the outfits I used to wear that I would gladly hide in an attic and keep them there for all eternity. 

However, it's obvious that most of these girls/boys are dressed up like this by their parents. The 100 point question is whether parents should do this. I mean, do these children really like the outfits they're wearing, do they know that they're actually wearing a three digit Chanel jacket? I know I would love to dress my child from lady Dior and Chanel, but is it really worth it? 

I feel like I've digressed a lot. What I said in the past paragraph doesn't really relate to this picture, as you could easily achieve this look with H&M and Zara clothes. The question stands, but let's just go back to the picture and admire this cutie pie, which is absolutely gorgeous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...