Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Top of the Morning

As you guys will be reading this post I'll be in a plane heading toward the Tenerife island. I'm very excited for this trip as it is my last proper holiday before leaving for Uni and my last week of sunbathing and relaxing near the ocean. 

Today's post is nutrition related, as fitness and nutrition have become an important part of my daily activity. I don't really eat a lot of organic food and I don't take excessive care with what I eat ( I like to indulge from time to time) but I like healthy little treats that are easy to prepare. So every morning I try to prepare a different kind of smoothie.

This morning I went with mango-raspberry. The recipe is pretty simple as it was early in the morning and I was in a rush to get to the airport. 

Wash the raspberries and add them in the blender.

Then do the same with the mango. Choose the amounts you like, depending on how many servings you want
Add a bit of milk or yoghurt, depending on how thick a consistency you want your smoothie to have
And voila! Your raspberry mango smoothie is done! 

Do you guys like smoothies? And if yes, which is your fave recipe? I'd love to try some of yours! 




1 comment:

  1. Mmmm I so glutten for smoothies, I adore them! So fresh, healthy and yummy :)

    Much love from Epp,

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com
    www.instagram.com/zerxza
    www.facebook.com/zerxza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...