Monday, 5 August 2013

Venice Day 1

DSCN2463
                 Ok, so let me just say that choosing from thousands of beautiful pictures, editing them and finally putting together a post is so much more difficult than I'd imagined. I honestly didn't think it would take me this long but I finally managed to finish my Venice posts. I alternated fashion oriented posts with travelling oriented ones in trying to stay true to my content and combine fashion and travelling as well as I could.
This is the first post of the series, so enjoy!
               

DSCN2455
                 We arrived in Venice at about 3 pm so we decided to spend our first afternoon walking around the city enjoying the beautiful views. I've already mentioned in my previous post that whenever I travel I prefer spending a while walking without a definite direction instead of visiting museums and touristic places. So on our first day we just tried to feel the vibe of Venice, to absorb its beauty. I just hope I could caption part of that beauty in these pictures.

DSCN2537
DSCN2583
DSCN2526
DSCN2492
DSCN2604
DSCN2549
DSCN2570
DSCN2379
 I was wearing:
Zara shorts
Massimo Dutti t-shirt
Converse shoes
H&M socks
Longchamp bag
Zara sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...