Monday, 23 September 2013

iSnaps


Okay guys, so I'm again apologizing for the lack of updates the past weeks. But this time I do have a very good reason. I've spent this past week moving all my things into my dorm room and trying to decorate it. There's so many things one has to do when moving to Uni, especially in a foreign country, I didn't think it would be that difficult and that exhausting... and I still haven't managed to do all the things I had to.

Anyway, I've still been thinking about new content for my blog and how to make it more interesting. So I thought about introducing this series called iSnaps. These are just random things I snap (hence the name) with my iPhone as I don't always have my camera on me. I would love to hear your opinion on this idea, whether you like it or not and whether it's something you would be looking forward to seeing on my blog.

Also, as I am still getting to know people around Uni and I don't have anyone to take pictures to me and my outfits so I will try to alternate iSnaps and other content while I figure out how to take more outfit photos. So bare with me and do send me your feedback, I would love to hear it!

And finally, this picture is just some words of wisdom from a dear friend and a daily reminder for me while I'm away that no matter how far away I am from my loved ones they are always here with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...