Thursday, 26 September 2013

On autumn...

DSC_07611

I don't know why but ever since I came to London my outfits have been mostly all black with little accents of colour. I think it's the anticipation of autumn and the somewhat inappropriate use of gloomy clothes while the sun is still shining.

DSC_07631
I bought these black boots from Zara while on holiday and I haven't taken them off since I arrived here. My feet are getting quite tired of them as they seem to last less and less without hurting in them but they just seem to work with everything I want to wear lately.
DSC_07671

Along with the boots I also snatched this Bimba y Lola bag that's honestly so versatile I've also been wearing it daily. On a second thought I should really try and spice it up a bit...

DSC_07651

Swoosh. Swoosh. Does this look like I'm effortlessly strutting around Covent Garden while flipping my hair? No, seriously.

DSC_07751
I was wearing:
Zara leather jacket
Mango dress
Zara boots 
Ray Ban sunglasses
Bimba y Lola bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...