Thursday, 5 September 2013

One Last Floral

DSC_0004
I just got back from Tenerife a few hours ago and before posting my Tenerife diary I wanted to share with you this last outfit I wore before leaving. This dress is one of my absolute favourites for summer. The material is exquisite, a fine silk, I love the print and above all, the cut. It's long enough at the bottom and it has just the right amount of cleavage. I always feel like I've got nothing on when I'm wearing this piece, which didn't sound right, but trust me, it's an ideal dress! 
So, in honour of the last days of summer, enjoy these photos! 


DSC_0005

DSC_0007
DSC_0008
DSC_00091
I was wearing:
Zara dress
Massimo Dutti denim jacket
Zara wedges

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely dress! Overall a nice summery combo :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yes i want to wear floral all yr round and love your minimal makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are sooo fun! i love this dress, its romantic and stunning!

    carisa
    www.bunniesandpearls.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...