Monday, 14 October 2013

Fall

DSC_0928
I assume the good weather in the UK was actually too good to be true. Temperatures have finally fallen here as well and autumn seems to be claiming her place. Still, British people still bare their legs and wear flats. I'm too European though to handle these low temperatures so I put on my thickest sweater and my boots and faced the wind. I also hung an angry fellow to my neck just to replicate my face in the morning when there's 8 degrees outside. 

I'm still experimenting with my camera, I don't have a tripod yet so the focus isn't as good as I expected it to be but I'm slowly getting there. There's the miracle of editing and contrast enhancing. 


DSC_0940
DSC_0948
DSC_0932
DSC_0937
DSC_09541
I was wearing: 
Zara jacket, jeans and boots
Swarovski necklace and bracelets
Escada sweater
Burberry bag
Fossil watch

4 comments:

  1. I think your pictures are great! Give yourself some time, you'll get the focus and everything in place soon, I'm sure! :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. The closer you hold the camera to your face the less shaking there is! I learned that and it helped a lot!
    Love your outfit!

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep that in mind next time! Thank you :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...