Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Somerset House

DSC_08891
As you guys have seen in the previous post, last Sunday I went to Somerset House for a nice afternoon in London. Although my prime objective were the outfit photos I did also take some really beautiful pictures in and around Somerset House. I'm really proud with them and the atmosphere I manage to capture, as they show the exact mood I was in and the beauty of the moments I captured. 
I just hope you guys enjoy them as much as I did capturing them.


DSC_0909
DSC_0903
DSC_09051
DSC_0896
DSC_09181
DSC_08821

2 comments:

  1. wow you have huge talent! These photos are amazing, so artsy and they give a beautiful vibe to the one who looks them :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your photographs! Following you on instagram now :)
    xoxo,
    Irina
    www.brandnamesus.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...