Saturday, 16 November 2013

Bundled up in Paree

DSC_0053
And here is the outfit I wore in Paris. It was really cold so I layered to death and I took out my down feather jacket to keep me extra warm. Luckily, I found this braided headband at Forever 21 a few weeks ago and it's perfect for keeping me warm and looking stylish at the same time! I also wore my leather pants as they are usually warmer than any other pair of jeans that I own. I quite liked this combination, it was very functional as you could take off as many layers depending on the surroundings but it was also really warm when outside.
 
DSC_00301
DSC_00281
DSC_00431
DSC_0083
I love the melancholic feeling of this last picture, don't you?! 
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 
I was wearing:
Forever 21 headband
Asos leather leggings
Hugo Boss down jacket
Stefanel grey knit 
Balenciaga t-shirt
Zara boots 
Bimba y Lola bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...