Thursday, 2 January 2014

Back Home


I'm so excited to be back home for the Christmas holidays, close to my family and friends. Although uni is great and living in a city like London is a totally unique experience nothing is quite like home. I haven't really worried about dressing up, this is basically the uniform I've been wearing every day. I've noticed that my wardrobe is slowly taken over by the colour black and even though I know it's bad, it feels so good - I've been into all black outfits for quite a while. I'm trying to infuse some colour into it so I'm hunting for a pastel coat (already have my eyes on a nice pastel blue Zara specimen). Although I had the worst journey back home - my luggage was overweight and I had to throw away 6 kg of make-up and chocolate I'd bought as presents - being at home is such a great reward so I'm trying to take advantage of every second I have to spend with my family and friends. Everyone should do the same during Christmas time, no present in the world can make up for your loved ones and it took me a while to realize that. Our families are the most important gift anyone could receive and we should always cherish them.
I wish you all a great New Year's Eve party and advise you to let go of all the resolutions, just live in the moment, try to be a better person and change for the better indifferent of whether a new year is coming because, in the end, these are all conventions that shouldn't matter that much.


I was wearing:
Hugo Boss jacket
Uniqlo jeans
Vintage sweater
Fur gilet from a local store
Zara boots
Bimba y Lola bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...