Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Oversized

DSC_0246
                I shot these photos when I was back home and this was the last outfit I managed to shoot before leaving for London so it’ll probably be a while until I upload a new outfit post. However, I’m very pleased to introduce you to my favourite item this winter – my new oversized coat. Ever since the Kate Moss for Mango collection was launched I’ve been craving an oversized jacket. I didn’t get to buy the initial one that I loved but this year Mango came out with this little number that is fairly similar. I must say, I still have to get used to the oversized aspect and to find some more ways of combining it with different clothing items but I’m absolutely in love with it!

                What do you guys think? Do you wear such oversized garments? 
DSC_0245
DSC_0256

I'm wearing:
Mango coat
H&M shirt
Topshop jeans
Zara boots
Bimba y Lola bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...