Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Inspiration #16


Never would I have thought that some day I would be showing Kim K as my inspiration in any department. I'm definitely not the first one to say it but ever since Kanye her style has had a 180 change (even though her beloved Birkins haven't left her side) and I love it. She's been sporting cropped tops like crazy lately and it's just making me want to have one in every colour and material. No more band-aid dresses, no more cleavage, no more vulgarity. Not to mention the coats she's been wearing the past months. 

This picture makes me dream of spring/summer and, as I've mentioned a couple of posts before, my transition from all black to nudes and pastels. You go Kim K! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...