Tuesday, 18 February 2014

London Fashion Week in Review

Today’s title is just the tiny bit ironic. For the past few years I’ve regretted not living in one of the world’s fashion capitals and not being able to attend (or at least lurk around) Fashion Week. I used to dream about the day I’d move to London and walk into Somerset House all dressed up and ready for a show. So now that I’ve moved to London and LFW was in full swing these past 4 days I thought the best thing to do would be to go home. So now you get why this post is in itself ironic. Even more ironic is that I decided to leave on the exact day Fashion Week started. Not one day later. Obviously, it wasn’t on purpose, I was just so excited about going home on reading week that when I booked my tickets in December I didn’t even give a single thought to the prospect of Fashion Week. Oh, well, I guess, there’s always another one in September, one that I plan on actually attending. What is more, in my defence, not considering fashion week shows just how much I love my family and friends and how much I actually wanted to come back. There is a silver lining after all.


Anyway, in celebration of the Fashion Week I couldn’t attend here are some of the LFW streetstyle snaps I loved across the internet this week. Hope you enjoy! 

Photo credits Stockholm Streetstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...