Friday, 7 March 2014

Damn, girl!

                I don’t think any words are necessary, the picture says it all. A while ago I used to really like 30 Seconds to Mars but somehow I forgot about them and just recently got back into them. When ‘Up in the Air’ came out I know I didn’t really get why everyone was fussing about it but I honestly don’t know what was wrong with me. (It’s on repeat now) I was this close to setting it as my ringtone – how very 90s of me. So after yesterday I needed to get on the bandwagon and swoon a bit about Jared. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, well, you’ve obviously been living under a rock - and missed what is probably the best selfie in history. I’m talking about Jared Leto winning Best Actor in a Supportive Role.


            Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...