Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Preppy

DSC_0410
It's Saturday morning and, I don't know for what reason, I've woken up at 8 am sharp. So I just thought of sharing this outfit I shot a couple of days ago while I was photographing a campaign for Cosmopolitan, called 'Cosmo on Campus' - more on that soon.  It's not seldom that I find myself planning what to wear just to discover, when the time comes, that it just doesn't work for me. This time, however, was one of the happy times when my outfit actually looked nicer than I expected it to. Quite a preppy look but tried to keep it a bit edgy with the leather jacket and dark lip. Hope you guys enjoy! 
DSC_0405
DSC_0414
DSC_0418
DSC_0425
I was wearing:
Zara shirt
Vintage skirt 
Topshop leather jacket
Musette bag
&Other Stories rings 
OPI 'Yodel me on my cell' nailpolish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...