Thursday, 3 April 2014

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda

            Today’s post is about how I've got nothing to show you. There’s no trick and no subtle meaning behind it, just that I should've had some content, would've had some content if only I could've remembered to charge my camera. As prepared as I normally am, I dragged my lovely mother around town trying to find the right spot to shoot and then I realized how dumb I’d been, forgetting my camera on for a couple of days and completely draining its battery.
            On a different note, I’m back home for a couple of weeks, just in time to celebrate Easter and revise for exams in a familiar environment. Had to carry 14 kilograms of books back here which left me with enough room in my suitcase for some underwear, my sports shoes, a couple of t-shirts and my cosmetics so that should make for an interesting holiday.
            Hope you all have a great spring break, wherever you are and whatever you do. :)

           


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...