Monday, 7 April 2014

Times are Changing

DSC_0453 (2)
                Turns out that being at home hasn't made me more active in respect to the content I post on the blog, quite the contrary. I shot these on a quick trip in town pairing my pinstripe trousers in two different ways: one, fit for when you want to be a bit dressed up and, the second, how I would be more inclined to wear them. I love how fashion’s turned towards the more comfortable side of life; once governed by sky-high heels, now – over-saturated with sneakers and brogues. It might be Isabel Marant that started this 180° change in trends with her wedge trainers but I don’t really care as long as I have such a selection of flats to choose from. I love heels and I think they give you a very different, much more elegant, silhouette but I wouldn't be honest if I said I can walk all day, every day, in them. As long as I’ll have to take the underground and walk for more than the distance from my door to the car I won’t be caught in very high heels often.

            I've been wearing these pinstripe trousers non-stop since I bought them and I still can’t get enough. A few weeks ago I posted an outfit with the matching blazer which I also wear as often as I can, with or without pairing it with the pants.

DSC_0433
DSC_0456
DSC_0428 (2)
DSC_0431
DSC_0432
            What do you guys think? Would you rather wear heels all day or do you stick to the more comfy look, like I do? 

I was wearing:
Topshop leather jacket
Zara trousers
Massimo Dutti t-shirt
Forever 21 bag
Zara heels
Converse trainers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...