Friday, 20 June 2014

Comfort Zone

DSC_0496 (2)
                No more black, no more Zara, change it up is what I said to myself a couple of months ago. I had a very slow start to be honest, breaking up with my all black looks has been pretty difficult but I am slowly managing to break free from what I like to call my French looks – zero effort while still looking good. But I am no Emmanuelle Alt (at least not yet) so it was about time I stepped up my game. My fix? Well for once – white. White makes a look so much more polished; all-white brings you that much closer to Nicole Kidman at the Cannes Film Festival. Try white during that time of the month and you can call yourself a dedicated fashionista (or someone who is really looking for an embarrassment). Then, after everything is pure and pristine, why go for conventional shapes? Try some culottes, bell-bottomed pants or a see-through crochet dress like the one here. Or better yet, why not try a see-through crochet dress OVER some pants? The sky is your limit.

                I tried to emulate a bit of this enthusiasm in my outfit here, although I kept it quite basic with some wide-legged trousers and a striped crop top. Wore some bling as well, because why not go all the way with white? I am sure nothing less than those earrings would be acceptable on the Cannes red carpet.

DSC_0502 (2)
Mango trousers | vintage crop top | Forever 21 earrings 

3 comments:

  1. I love this look on you! simple,classy,elegant

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...