Monday, 18 August 2014

London Diary

DSC_0157 - Copy

                There has always been something special about London to me, even more now, after a year of living there, attaching memories to people and places. Often perceived as a bad thing, I like that there will always be somewhat of a tourist in me and I haven’t become blasé about London. I will probably still be a tourist, no matter how long I live here. Maybe I have gotten over Oxford Street and I don’t stop in the middle of the road to check Google Maps or look for my friends but I am still every bit as excited to be walking the streets of London – even on my way to University. I think there’s a sense of discovery, that something beautiful can surprise you at every step, when you least expect it, attached to this city. London is the perfect place for an insatiable curiosity. 
DSC_0480 - Copy
DSC_0206
DSC_0232
DSC_0106
DSC_0257 - Copy
DSC_0335
DSC_0397
DSC_00541
DSC_0465 - Copy
DSC_0519
DSC_0343

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear! Would you like to follow each other? I'm your new follower ^^ This is my blog and my facebook's page: http://alovelystyle.blogspot.co.uk/ https://www.facebook.com/LovelyStyleBlog Hope you like it! thanks!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely, thank you so much! I will check out your blog, thank you for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Wow! It looks like such a beautiful place! Maybe I'll get to visit there some day :) Your pictures are stunning!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, every comment is such a lovely surprise! London is amazing, you should definitely visit! I've been living here for a year and, in all honesty, I don't think I could ever get bored of it. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...