Saturday, 31 January 2015

Normcore But Not Really

DSC_02921
Again, these pictures were taken in the intimacy of my flat, right before heading out to Uni. Be without fear, a nicer setting will soon come to your viewing. 
Something about the pinstripe trousers with the marled coat seemed like too much to me but in a very strange, good way. Again, the whole outfit looks a bit normcore but at the same time it doesn't. Maybe it's just me, not having that laid back attitude or maybe it's just a bit too put together to look like something you just slapped on. The trousers are a bit large for me so the leggings I was wearing underneath were the only thing keeping them on, whilst the green hoodie I had to wear for work completed the look just perfectly. 
DSC_0297

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...