Monday, 23 February 2015

NYFW Street Style

This post is going to be brief and succinct. Fashion month is almost halfway through and I have even had the chance to attend a couple of London Fashion Week events, on which I have plenty of conclusions to draw but not enough time at the moment. I am currently sitting under a pile of cases for my upcoming law test and only have a couple of days to go so writing this post is stretching it anyway. As interesting as this weekend has been, next weekend is even more promising so I'll catch up on fun stuff then.



I was quite sad to see that none of my favourite bloggers were attending London Fashion Week this season, but here are some New York street style shots that I loved. Kudos to everyone that fought against the -17° weather and managed to stay stylish and warm! 


Pictures courtesy of Style.com and ELLE UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...