Monday, 16 February 2015

Ripped Seams

DSC_04481
Taking winter whites just a little bit further. I have been wearing this coat to death this winter, so much that the lining has started to fall apart. Weirdly enough, I have started to enjoy this worn-out look on clothes, to appreciate all my mother's hand me downs and all the items I found in her wardrobe and thought were passé before. 
Until the weather gets better, I sometimes wear my cape as an oversized scarf and I might actually like it better like this.  
Nothing like starting the week with a walk around Notting Hill, I am so happy to still be surprised by the beauty London has to offer every day. 

Thank you to Diana for the pictures, check her blog here
DSC_04211
DSC_04191
DSC_04301
Coat: Mango | Scarf: Topshop | Jeans: Uniqlo | Boots: Zara

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...