Saturday, 14 February 2015

Vodafone London Fashion Weekend Blogger

Picture courtesy of http://www.londonfashionweekend.co.uk

I have probably never given enough credit to my passion for fashion because passions must remain passions and it is not very often that one gets to call them a job. Still far from calling it a job but I am starting to realise that it might not be as unattainable as I used to believe it would be. 

Not going to make this a long post but I just wanted to share with you the fact that I was selected amongst the top 10 participants in the Vodafone London Fashion Weekend Blogger competition. The application consisted in writing a review on a British brand's SS15 collection. I chose Burberry because I have always been a sucker for their products and because their runway is probably the most anticipated one at LFW every year. Didn't make it to number one but it's a good enough start for now. In the meanwhile, congratulations to Suzi Smith and I hope to be seeing you at LFW! 

Check out the original post of the winning reviews here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...