Thursday, 23 July 2015

Bath Diary

DSC_01161
I had completely forgotten I had these pictures from way back in April when I went to Bath for the day. I was quite apprehensive about time but in the end I found that I was allocating twice as much as necessary. The city had been on my list for a really long time and I was extremely happy to finally get to see it (Jane Austen fan right here). 

There are many things to be seen in Bath, from the Roman Baths to the Fashion Museum and the Royal Crescent. Pulteney Bridge offers a spectacular view only minutes away from everything else, and I would definitely recommend catching the sunset sat on the grass in front of the Royal Crescent. 
DSC_00331
DSC_0015
DSC_0121
DSC_0253
DSC_0238
DSC_0173
DSC_0182

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...