Monday, 3 August 2015

Luisa

DSC_07601
Have you ever put on some clothes and thought ‘yes, man, I love this’? Because this is how I felt when I put on this outfit. It might sound narcissistic (it probably is too) but I just felt so good wearing this that I wore it two days in a row. I wore it through 27 degrees and sweat.

Similar to one of my latest posts (you can read it HERE) this Luisa Spagnoli blouse used to belong to my mother. I think she bought it and didn’t like the way it looked on her so I slowly revived it from the back of her closet. There is something about that delicate lace that just makes this the perfect summer blouse and the off-the-shoulder detail adds the perfect touch to it. There are so many ways it can be worn and I can feel it going everywhere with me this summer (to work that is). Trying to avoid sounding too girly but completely failing, this is the prettiest thing ever.
DSC_07911
DSC_07791

11 comments:

  1. I constantly steal clothes from my mother's closet too haha, love this! I actually think 80% of my wardrobe is from her..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mothers' clothes are the best clothes!

      Delete
  2. Wow..loved your post..I always since the day i entered my college used to steal clothes from my mum's wardrobe and till date i love her sense of style.

    http://rashisrendezvouswithstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I agree, whenever I need inspiration I raid her wardrobe for vintage finds :)

      Delete
  3. Cute vest!! xo

    Please check out the Nordstrom giveaway I’m having: http://alliesfashionalley.com/2015/08/enter-to-win-a-25-nordstrom-gift-card/


    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really in love with your look. Im first time on you blog ,and I really appriciate your message on IFB because that lead me here,I love your blog as I already told you,and Im your new follower from now on :)

    Beba | Foam Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is such a great look! that top is to die for. xo, hailey

    http://dressesanddormitories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dainty-edgy combo :> Looks so sweet!

    Maiko
    http://maikokimberly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Superrr cute outfit here! You stylized your outfit very well here and this is definitely something I'd wear.

    xx
    atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loveee this outfit dear! The mix between edginess and femininity is done so well in this outfit. Hehe I can't wait to see most posts from you.

    xx
    atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rocking that outfit!
    shootinheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...